Sunday, May 27, 2018

May JumpStart Sketch Challenge at The ScrapRoom Blog

The ScrapRoom Blog has a fun sketch by Lisa Hidy for their JumpStart Sketch challenge this month:
Thanks to Tropical Storm (or is it a depression??) Alberto, we've had one rainy weekend so far, so I've been playing with paper!  Here's how I used Lisa's awesome sketch

I'm just smitten with the Travel Notes line by Simple Stories....the colors, the patterns, I just love it.  I used this line for pics of us white water rafting in the Upper Pigeon River in the Smoky Mountains.  I love a good cluster on my pages, and when I saw the doily at the top of the sketch, I knew what I wanted to do:
Simple Stories never disappoints with their fun bits & pieces. Along with some fussy-cut cameras, a bright #SUMMER flair from my favorite Etsy store, A Flair For Buttons, and a few other items, I had some cluster fun with this page!  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment