Friday, January 1, 2021

Sketch N Scrap Layout Sketch #216

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I have a new layout for Sketch N Scrap to share with you! I created this Disney layout and it was so fun working with these bright, happy colors:


And here is Sketch #216 I created for Sketch N Scrap, I hope it inspires you to ring in 2021 with a creative bang!

For this layout I used lots of Simple Stories' goodness....the graph background and papers & embellies from different Say Cheese lines.  The stars are from Vicki Boutin's Lets Wander line, I stamped & die cut the larger ones to tuck in and use for layering.  The tiny stars are also from that set, and to add a bit of fun I used markers to scribble in some color and make them pop:

I added a bit more stamp & die cutting fun by using a Catherine Pooler camera stamp & die. I used Spectrum Noir markers to color it in:

Thanks for stopping by, come join us at Sketch N Scrap and show us what you can do with this sketch, too! Hope to see you there!


2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun sketch and I love your amazing layout! I can't wait to try this sketch!!

    ReplyDelete