Sunday, December 20, 2020

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #184

 Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping by today, I have a fun new card sketch to share with you that is up on the Sketch N Scrap blog today.  Card sketch #184 was created by sketch artist Lisa Hidy:


And here's my take on it:


I put this card together using scraps from a Photoplay Christmas line from last year.  The Santa gnome was fussy cut from a tag.  I didn't have enough patterned paper so I decided to stamp my own plaid background using a Catherine Pooler plaid background stamp and CTMH Cranberry ink.  I think it gave it a rustic, festive look!

I hope you're inspired to use this sketch and come by Sketch N Scrap to share your work with us.  Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. I love that stamped background!! So pretty!! Love how you layered the elements as well, gorgeous card!! Merry Christmas to you and your family Stacy!!

    ReplyDelete