Friday, November 20, 2020

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #182

 Hey everyone! Thanks for stopping by today, I'm so glad you did because I have a new card sketch I've created for Sketch N Scrap that is up on the blog today:


And here is my take on it:


I know it's still November, but many of us fall into two categories: 1. you started your Christmas cards in July and they're all set to be mailed OR 2. you haven't started yet.  I'm category number 2 for sure.  While I don't make or send as many handmade Christmas cards as I used to, I often need a quick card for a gift or coworker, etc.  I designed this sketch for a quick & easy card, so easy to just grab some scraps & maybe a piece of Christmas ephemera or a cardstock sticker that's ready to go....and it's done!  The angles add a little interest while keeping the design quick & easy.  For mine I used this adorable CTMH gnome:


Some Spectrum Noir Triblend markers and a CTMH gold shimmer brush turned this little guy into quite the festive embellishment!  I hope it has inspired you to come on over to
Sketch N Scrap and show us what you can do with this sketch. Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. What a great sketch!! I love your cute little gnome, the gold sparkle is a great touch!! Can't wait to play with this fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete