Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Sketch N Scrap Layout Sketch #208

Hi Everyone! Thanks for stopping by today, I have an awesome new sketch to share with you that is up on the Sketch N Scrap blog today!  The September 1st sketch was designed by Heather Hall:
And here's my take on it:
The slightly angled strip under the title of Heather's sketch inspired me to create a few more angles with her design.  I angled the center portion of the design and used my notebook edge border punch to create the stapled strips.  I also used some angles on the top and bottom borders.  I am loving Simple Stories' Bro & Co line, the warm colors are so vibrant!  Mixed in with the Bro & co is a random sheet of Pinkfresh Studios navy paper with little white circles from my stash.  Rather than use a large label edge on the right, I decided to create a cluster in it's place using a Kaisercraft grid texture stamp and layered elements on top of it.  For balance, I used the same stamp to the left, I think it gives the background a little somethin' somethin' LOL

Stop by at Sketch N Scrap and show us what you can do with this sketch! Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing layout Stacy!! You rocked the sketch, love all the angles!! These papers are amazing and I love that navy dot, so perfect for your photos!!

    ReplyDelete