Saturday, September 5, 2020

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #177

Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping by today!  I'd like to share with you the first card sketch for the month is up on the Sketch N Scrap Blog, designed by Heather Hall:


And here's my take on it:


In the place of the large flower element I decided to use a doily and layer this cute farm truck hauling florals.  I just love using up little elements from collections that I don't use on layouts for my cards.  This card was created using all scraps from Jillibean Soup and a scrap of light wood grain from Crate Paper for the doily. 

This sketch was fun to create with, come on over to Sketch N Scrap and show us what you can do with this sketch. Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. I love that Jillibean Soup line!! Your card is adorable, great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete