Saturday, August 15, 2020

Sketch N Scrap Layout Sketch #207

Hi everyone! Thanks for coming by today, I am so happy to share with you the sketch I designed for Sketch N Scrap's mid-month challenge:
And here's my take on it:
If I had to pick a favorite line in the last year, it would hands-down be Vicki Boutin's Let's Wander!  I used this gorgeous line in my June Sketch N Scrap layout sample and commented on the versatility, don't let the title fool you, it's not just for travel!  Here, I used it for pics of me and my sweet baby girl, Lola.  We adopted this 7-year old sweetheart from a Cocker Spaniel rescue last September and we all just love her so much!

Cutting apart the sunburst paper was so fun, I chose to distress the edges & use machine stitching on each piece:
The butterflies were fussy-cut from an older VB line 6x8 pad, Wildflower & Honey.  I pulled out an old pack of black foam word stickers to use with my title.  I got it on clearance at HL years ago, but that's one of those things you keep in your stash because.....someday.....it will be the perfect fit on a project. So glad I did!

Come on over to Sketch N Scrap and show us what you can do with this sketch, hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Great sketch and amazing layout Stacy! I love the starburst pattern, your paper choices are awesome and the embellishing is spot on!! Love everything about your fun layout and can't wait to create with this amazing sketch!

    ReplyDelete