Sunday, July 5, 2020

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #173

Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping by today, I have our first Sketch N Scrap card challenge sketch for July to share with you:
I had fun designing this sketch and immediately knew I wanted to work with stars for July.  Here's my take on it, a masculine birthday card:
I pulled completely from my scrap bin for the papers on this and some leftover cardstock stickers from EP's Teen Spirit Boy line.  I sized and cut the star using my Cricut and used the negative space as my background. The backed piece is a piece of white cardstock embossed with a Kaisercraft embossing folder with a triangle design.  The Happy Birthday sentiment is stamped on the inside of the card. 

Come play along with us at Sketch N Scrap and show us what you can do with this sketch! Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun sketch and amazing card!! I had a lot of fun using this sketch!!

    ReplyDelete