Friday, June 5, 2020

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #171

Hi everybody! I'm super excited to share with you a sketch that I've created for Sketch N Scrap! It's card sketch #171:
And here's my take on it..........I took a literal approach with the flamingo! LOL
I recently won the most adorable stamp & thin cut die set from my CTMH consultant.  That adorable flamingo is what inspired me to create the sketch, then the sketch inspired me to make this card! That sounds like I'm going in circles LOL  I used some Festive Berries and Mustard Seed Distress Oxides with a blending brush and stencil on some white cardstock and cut the tag from that.  With some scraps from my scrap bin....and some Spectrum Noir Triblend markers with my stamps....I'm so pleased with the end result!

I'm so excited to be creating sketches for Sketch N Scrap!  My first layout sketch will be revealed on the 15th, so I hope to see you back then and for all of our sketch challenges this month!



1 comment:

  1. LOVE your first sketch and this card is just toooooooo cute!! Love the flamingo, such a perfect accent for your lovely bright and cheery card!

    ReplyDelete