Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #169

Hi everybody! There's a brand new card sketch up on the Sketch N Scrap blog today designed by Heather Hall:
Isn't that so cheerful with the large flower & banner?  I immediately thought of a brand new stamp I got from CTMH that I wanted to use:
I used a few Spectrum Noir triblend markers to color the sunflower (light yellow and earth brown for the center) and I used dull green for the leaves.  The paper is some older CTMH that I've had in my scrap bin, along with a random woodgrain for the flag sentiment.

Come join us at Sketch N Scrap and show us what you can do with this sketch, hope to see you there!


1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card! This is one of my all time favorite stamp sets!! You did a great job with the sketch, I think this stamp set was made just for this sketch lol!!

    ReplyDelete