Friday, March 20, 2020

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #166

Hi everybody! The last sketch is up on the Sketch N Scrap blog for March and it's a fantastic card sketch designed by Lisa Hidy:
And here's my take on it:
I like to have a variety of cards on hand, and realized recently I had no welcome baby or baby shower cards left.  These aren't supplies I generally have on hand, so when I recently made a layout using Echo Park's Baby Boy line I decided to use some scraps to make a quick card.  The sweet polka dot background was made using a background die I recently picked up from a lady on Facebook Marketplace! I purchased several dies at rock bottom prices from her, she was clearing her sizable stash of dies...score for me!

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you play along with us at Sketch N Scrap!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a great card, love the background!! I never look for stuff on FB marketplace maybe I should start lol!

    ReplyDelete