Friday, December 20, 2019

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #160

Hi everyone!  There's a fantastic new card sketch up on the Sketch N Scrap blog today, designed by Lisa Hidy:
Isn't that a great design?  I took a literal approach to Lisa's sketch with the adorable snowman and decided to create a winter greetings card:
When I saw this sketch I thought of the Simple Stories Sub Zero line that I have. Living in Florida I don't get many chances to use the cute wintery papers and embellishments.  I thought this card will be good to send to a family member or friend living up north where it's shorts & flip flops weather in December! 

Come join us at Sketch N Scrap and show us what you can do with this sketch! Hope to see you there!


1 comment:

  1. This is just to stinkin' cute Stacy!! I love that sweet snowman and fun sentiment! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete