Thursday, November 1, 2018

Sketch N Scrap Challenge #164

The first of the month always means there's a fun, new sketch up on the Sketch N Scrap blog!  Here's my take on it:
And here's the fabulous sketch, designed by Lisa Hidy:
I really enjoyed working with this sketch because of the multi-photo design.  My 17 year old son was a good sport on Mother's Day this year and agreed to take a bunch of photos with me on our dock.  It was about to rain so I grabbed an umbrella, which ended up being a funny prop for some silly outtakes!  

I mixed it up a little with my products on this one, the background is Ella & Viv, the patterned papers are mostly Amy Tangerine's Hustle and Heart, and the die cuts are from Fancy Pants' The Bright Side ephemera pack.  I added touches of machine stitching here & there, and some matte enamel dots I picked up at The Eyelet Outlet's booth at Scrapbook Expo.  LOVE the matte look!  Please come and play along with us at Sketch N Scrap and show us what you can do with this sketch! Hope to see you there!



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and what priceless pictures, the best Mother's Day gift a Mom can get!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page and love the sketch to use..xx

    ReplyDelete