Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #134

There's a new card sketch up on the Sketch N Scrap blog and it's sure to inspire you!  Here's the sketch, created by Lisa Hidy:
Such a sweet design! I just love the floral elements at the top, and had planned on using it exactly as shown.  But....I went a little too large with my flower, and decided to add a couple pink leaves instead:
I used a CTMH chevron embossing folder on the background and a Tim Holtz Idea-Ology stamp for my sentiment (love my hashtags!).  The floral center is something I've been wanting to play around with for a while now....after seeing the idea on Pinterest, of course!  It's a washer that I covered with patterned paper & then applied Glossy Effects.  It was fun, when I have the time I plan to make a variety of them to keep in my stash.  Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to see you playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

1 comment:

  1. That flower is so amazing, love it Stacy! Great job with this sketch, your card is as always super adorable!

    ReplyDelete