Friday, June 15, 2018

Sketch N Scrap June 15th - sketch #155

I'm SO excited to share my first project as a member of the Sketch N Scrap Design Team!  This fabulous sketch by Heather Hall for the June 15th challenge is now up on the blog:

Here's my take on Heather's sketch:
This layout has a picture of me & my sweet dog Malcolm.  I used Echo Park's new line A Dog's Tail and for my "wonky" frame I used up some scraps from Shimelle's Go Now Go line.
The "happy" in the title is one of my favorite cut files from Lori Whitlock's SVG shop, designed by Kolette Hall.  So many fun words & phrases! 
I chose to add a fun decorative tag rather than a second picture.  The sticker sheet for EP's A Dog's Tail line has so many cute images.  Be sure to check out the sketch challenges running at Sketch N Scrap, hope you play along!





1 comment:

  1. Your layout is amazing!!! Love your "wonky" frame! So glad to have you as part of the team!

    ReplyDelete