Thursday, February 14, 2019

Sketches In Thyme Sketch Challenge #360

Hi everybody! There's a new sketch challenge up on the Sketches In Thyme blog that is full of creative possibilities! I had so much fun working with this sketch using some Echo Park A Dogs Tail papers and a super sweet pic of my son and our sweet pup Ozzy from 2008:
And here's the sketch, designed by Shawn Lahr:
For my take on the sketch I decided to use a cardstock sticker in the cluster at the top as my title.

 I also switched up the star in the bottom left for a journaling spot,and used a Dylusions stamp around the border.  I hope you're as inspired by this sketch as I was, and that you come play along with us at Sketches In Thyme!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stacy! I love the style of your layouts. Your creations are just beautiful and stunning :) And I wanted to thank you for taking a few minutes out of your valuable time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comment very much. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete