Friday, December 14, 2018

Sketches In Thyme layout sketch #352

Hi everyone! I'm sharing a beautiful sketch with you all today that is currently up on the Sketches In Thyme blog, I had a really fun time working with it:
And here's the sketch, from sketch designer Jenessa Franco:
I took the opportunity to pull out my sewing machine on this one, I just love the look of the large stitched circles!  I'm not much of a floral person, so in the place of the floral cluster I cut an oversized leaf with my Cricut and placed different patterned papers behind it.
I used mostly Echo Park Celebrate Autumn papers and stickers on this, from my November Flavors of the Month Kit from The Scraproom, with a few little odds and ends from my stash, too.  I chose to add a little more machine stitching on the tag and the leaf to tie everything together. 

Hope you are as inspired by this sketch as I was, and that you'll join us over at Sketches In Thyme!


No comments:

Post a Comment